Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Working, working, working!

 I`ve been hard at work on Strange Musician things! Working on some kinks with the video, and hoping to get that up as soon as possible! I'm so excited about everything. The new semester at CCAD  is about to start, and I think I have my schedule set up in a way that all of my classes will benefit this project! Above is a finished background concept - keyword concept. In the end they should be a bit neater than that, and hopefully a tad more compelling. I drew Jacob in for scale. This is my first time seeing what looks like a final shot of the film, so it's pretty exciting for me! 


This is my friend Nick's character, Izzy (Check out Nick's gallery - he is AMAZING). I drew up a bunch of my friends' characters for fun yesterday. I had planned on doing them as little Christmas presents, but time issues worked against me! Anyway, you can view the rest of them over at my Tumblr, if you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. The shading on these pieces is amazing. I love the color palettes that you chose. Keep up the great work. :D

    ReplyDelete