Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tumblr! And an update.

Ninten, from Mother. 


I have been keeping a casual sketch blog over on Tumblr for some time now. I post there much more frequently than here. I find its interface a bit nicer and really enjoy the conversations I can have with viewers and other artists. Check it out!

Some warm-ups, doodled from Emperor's New Groove.


The semester is coming to a close in just a short five weeks. I am making headway on my short film - my story reel is nearly complete, and a good chunk of  concept work is being done at the moment. In January, I'll be flying into full production mode, and I couldn't be more excited.

Just a daily doodle. 

I'm talking to a few people about potential internships, which is a very exciting thing. I am really in love with the idea of plunging into a true animation environment where I work with other talented people to make something great come to life.

Take care!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are the man I seek. I am here neither to judge or to pass judgement. I merely seek your forgiveness. If you are the man I hope, please email me at alostghost107@yahoo.com . I do realize the error in my ways to post this on any said webpage. It is I Steve, I seek forgiveness nothing else sir, please let it be you Bobby, I am sorry. Fuck now I look like a dick posting this all public and shit. Naw, my brother, I hope regardless it is you, and you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete